Friday, October 7, 2011

Liver Damage, October and Transhumanism

Yeah I just wrote down the stuff I'll be talking about as the title. Not too creative right? Well deal with it <.<

I can't believe I'm still running this thing.

More updates I guess.
Blogs are about updates right?
That and to make fun of other people. Subtly.

I've not been doing so well the past few weeks. Health-wise. You see, thanks to my really messed up eating habits (the ones that involve eating delicious food that eventually kill you), I got sick.

Started out with a fever. Then the same night I woke up in the grill area outside my room having no memory of how I got there. Though I felt like Matt Daemon for a second, I closed my eyes again thinking it was just a dream. But I was wrong. Turns out, I did indeed pass-out and fall down while breaking TWO pastic water-buckets that were kept there. Even though I didn't sleep that night, I remember nothing.

The next day, I had to get a few tests done and I wasn't surprised when I got the results. Abnormal. More than a few values.

My liver was damaged and if I didn't stuff my mouth everyday with things like RAW RADDISH JUICE and BOILED PLAIN PAPAYA, shit would get serious.

So it's been 3 weeks since I tasted something good (other than my toothpaste) but on the bright side, I'm on a healthy diet.

Haha I can't believe I actually said that.

I feel fine now and I'm sure things are back to normal so I'll be getting a blood test done tomorrow to prove I've recovered.
So here's to hoping I can finally have something that I actually like (again, other than my toothpaste).


In other news, my domain expired. Yeah, my website is not accessible atm. Which sucks. I've got my site as a signature on every email I send out so if anyone tries to visit it, they're gonna think of me as one of those who made a site just for the heck of it and then never gave a shit about it =(

Well I do. I love Koncept33. It's like a dirty conciseness I never had.
So I'm gonna revive K33 tomorrow.


October is here. I've been waiting for this month for..well...the past few months now.

Why?
Cuz October brought awesome along with it.

All my favorite series return for a new season. Dexter, Supernatural, House, Modern Family, Family Guy and not to mention new promising shows like Terra Nova and Showtime's own Homeland.

I've updated that little box on the right side too ^^

Side-note; I'm *this* close to stop watching How I Met Your Mother.

Only Seth MacFarlane can save the show now

More than that, this month also sees the release of one of the most anticipated AAA game of the last 2 years.

Batman: Arkahm FUCKING City.

Yes, 'fucking' is not in the title. I added it in to show how badass it is.
Seriously, 20th can't come quicker.

Sequel to the 2009 blockbuster, Batman: Arkham Asylum, this game sees the return of Mark Hamill as The Joker with of course, Kevin Conroy.
It'll also feature Catwoman, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, Penguin, Bane, Grundy, Quinn, Riddler and a few others.

Now speaking of games, I had a subject called New Media Possibilities last semester. A large part of it involved predicting the future and the new forms of media.

We each had to select an area of specialization/topic and had to pretty much stick with it for the entire semester.

I went with Transhumanism.
It basically refers to mankind and machines coming together to evolve into superior beings.

The reason I picked transhumanism?
Cuz of Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It's been on my radar for more than a year now, and when it finally came out, the special edition was sold out in a matter of days.

And lemme tell you this. It's more than just a game. I'll be talking about it in detail soon but for those NOT interested in gaming, I highly suggest reading up on Humanity +.
I'll just leave you with the trailer for now.

In a nutshell - Epic.

Stay tuned.

2 comments: